Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lipstick Chronicle #5: Nail Mania

There is something about being in the nail spa that calms my spirit. I don't mean the little nail shop on almost every corner in black neighborhoods. I mean, nail spa boutiques, you know the kind of boutique that caters to you by offering water, a warm neck pillow, and a gentle massage. In these places, my spirit is at rest as soon as I walk in the door.

Even though I have a standing bi-weekly appointment, there are times when my spirit and my soul just can't wait. Today, was one of those days with split nails, chipped polish, plans that conflict with my regularly scheduled appointment, and hopped up on Novacain; I needed an appointment like I needed air.

Check out my mood changing nails in OPI Thanks A Windmillion. It's the little things that make me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment