Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Trend Report One: Stackable Bead Bracelets

As a part of the blog, I am adding a new segment called The Trend Report. The Trend Report will cover the latest fashion and cosmetic trends that give me life. Welcome to the first report!

The best way to bring an outfit to life is to accessorize it with beautiful and meaningful pieces. Currently, I am wearing stackable beaded bracelets with charms to be on trend while highlighting my personality. Let me be clear, I don't mean plastic beads we used to wear in the 80's with our jelly shoes. I mean, beaded bracelets made with wooden or semi- precious stones or crystals adorned with charms. 

Celebs, men & women alike, are on trend and are wearing their beads all over the place. From our FLOTUS, Michelle Obama, to Hip Hop Mogul, Jay Z, to Country/Pop singer, Taylor Swift, these beaded bracelets are all the rave. 

 Taylor Swift

Every time I wear my bracelets I get tons of compliments, which, ultimately leads to the question, "Where did you get those?" Well, I get my bracelets from one of my favorite jewelry designers (yes, I sound fancy because I have a jewelry designer..lol), Jennifer Highsmith (see picture below), of Lucy Pearl Designs. Her beaded bracelets are high quality, fun, functional, and priced just right. You can check her designs out on either Facebook  or the Lucy Pearl Designs website
Jennifer Highmith of Lucy Pearl Designs

1 comment:

  1. Bangle bracelets are the bracelets made of glass , gold or silver weared on marriage it is special for every women or girl
    Nice blog ...
    Thanks for Sharing...
    Bangle bracelets

    ReplyDelete