Monday, October 8, 2012

New Happenings...

The Makeup Therapy Blog/Vlog is catalog of the personal expressions that I want to share with the world, in hopes, that it will be informative and entertaining. In addition to makeup tutorials,  I am adding two more segments to the blog:

  1. The Trend Report
  2. Random Musings
The Trend Report is my take on current fashion trends. I, by no means, would consider myself a fashionista, even though, my 8 year niece says I am her fashionista (kids are so cute). I've already posted my first Trend Report on Stackable Bracelets. More to follow as we continue on through Fall onto Winter. Feel free to share the trends you love with me. 

Random Musings is exactly what is sounds like; it's my random thoughts about love, life, and all things random. In talking to my girlfriends, I realize I have opinions about almost everything. Sometimes they agree and sometimes they don't but one thing is for sure my random musings spark conversation. I have posted below my first two random musings: Transformation and Commitment. 

As always leave your thoughts and comments. 
Random Musing: Transformation 

Random Musing: Commitment

No comments:

Post a Comment