Saturday, June 9, 2012

MT Tutorial 2: Basic Eye Look with Neutral Colors

Ever wonder how to do a basic eye look? Well, this is the video for you- a basic, neutral eye using a 3 color palette. Thanks for watching. Enjoy!




Instructions:
1. Find a great neutral color palette for you. A palette means there is more than one color and they are in the same color family.
2. Prime your eyes with an eye makeup primer. I used Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
3. Use a great brush. I love the MAC 217 Blending Brush.
4. Apply the middle/ in between color to your eyelid.
5. Apply the darker color to your crease. The crease is where your eye folds when you close your eye.
6. Apply the light color under the arch of your brow.
7. Make sure you are blending along the way. To blend means to use a back and forth swiping/ windshield wiper motion to mix colors so there they flow seamlessly into each other.

2 comments:

  1. Love the tutorials; however, I prefer having you make-up my eyes. Really my entire face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you do. Thanks for the support.

    ReplyDelete