Monday, December 10, 2012

Makeup Therapy by Kim is Now Open for Business

Hello Makeup Therapy Followers,

I know it's been a while since my last post but things have been happening for me. In the past few months, I have gotten several requests to consult & apply makeup for special occasions. So, in response to the requests, I have started Makeup Therapy by Kim. Makeup Therapy by Kim is the real-life application of all the things I discuss in the blog. This real-life application includes:
  • Lip Rx (coming early 2013)- My special, homemade lip treatment made with all natural products includes lip exfoliation & conditioner
  • Basic Makeup Rx Consultation
  • Basic Makeup Rx Application
  • Special Occasion Makeup Rx Application
  • Makeup Rx Individual/ Group Lessons
  • Eyelash Rx (with strip lashes)
Contact me, Kim Walker, at makeuptherapyrx@gmail.com for more information.

Check out one of my first client's before & after shots:

    

 







No comments:

Post a Comment